Let’s starts here with some hard facts about toilets around the world: 2.6 billion people do not have access to adequate sanitation. The resulting disease & water pollution cause 1.7 million deaths & loss of $84 billion in worker productivity each year. You would need unlimited funds to resolve this challenge unlesss…you use the Sanergy toilet franchise concept.
There is no doubt in my mind that the Sanergy’s answer to the lack of toilets around the world will work. Why? Simple! It is not just a solution it is a concept! With just a solution, you build toilets as long there are funds. No more funds, no more toilets built, the solution crumble!
With this franchise model, it is “doom” to succeed because it is a win-win structured situation involving everyone… all the time. It is a seed planted with a guaranteed harvest. The owner of the franchise make money and build more toilets. Users paid for using them but it is safer and cleaner. And at the far end humanure is recycled! The loop is closed!
Perfect auto-perpetuating sustainable concept!
Roger Pilon, Editor
The Planet Fixer Digest
Situation – About Public Toilets Around The World
- 2.6 billion people do not have access to adequate sanitation
- millions of toilets need to be built right now
- there is no sufficient funds to resolve this situation
Challenge – Find A Cheap & Sustainable Public Toilets System
- find a way, a system to build millions of toilets
- no begging for funds necessary
- offer a sustainable permanent solution by using a franchise model
- system must be flexible and adapts itself to the needs of people
Solution – The Sanergy Franchise Model
- users pays for using the toilets
- it generates income to the owner of the franchise
- the owner of the toilet franchise build more toilets expanding his/her territory
References - The Franchise Sanergy Public Composting ToiletsVideo - Situation Of The Public Toilets System In Third World Countries And The Amazing Sanergy Franchise Sustainable Solution